Selective wave soldering Wave soldering Reflow oven Screen Printer Dispenser Software system Peripherals Vertical Oven
1. Be responsible for background development and maintenance, and optimize the product speed, safety and stability according to the requirements;
2. Research the new background technology of Web, master the mainstream technology of the industry, and keep the advanced background technology development of the company;
3. Optimize and refactor the background code, and sort out reusable code module;
4. Cooperate with the product manager to improve the products performance through various background technology;
5. Complete the relevant work according to the requirements of the department manager.
1. More than 3 years’ experience of background development, college degree or above;
2. Be proficient in C# development and SQL storage procedure development;
3. Have deep understanding in system safety and object-oriented development,with independent projects or functional modules development ability;
4. Be familiar with the use of relational / non-relational databases, and know about the basic design and optimization principles;
5. Know about the distributed development; people who owns the architecture experience is preferred.
6. Good communication skills and teamwork awareness, and be able to work under pressure.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years’ experience in ASP.NET (C#) project development and intelligent warehousing (WMS) project;
2. Be proficient in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server, and be familiar with storage procedures, triggers, views, functions, etc.;
3. Strong logical thinking and communication skills, be able to locate the problems and provide reasonable solutions quickly;
4. Proactive, strong sense of responsibility, good sense of teamwork. (Experienced people with college degree are acceptable.)
1. Know well the mechanical structure and mechanical principle;
2. Know well the common design software (such as CAD, Solidworks);
3. Know well the design of the commonly transmission system;
4. Have the design ability of precision equipment.Check the details
1. College degree or above, people who major in electronic or electrical related is preferred;
2. More than3 years’ experience of electrical R&D design in precision equipment or non-standard equipment;
3. Know well of Japanese (MITSUBISHI, OMRON), European and American (SIEMENS) PLC and human-computer interface;
4. Strong electrical theoretical control knowledge (circuit analysis, electromagnetic field, motor and driving system), and good electronic theoretical foundation (analog electronic technology, digital electronics technology, power electronics technology).Check the details